JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$12345
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
WTS: F3 medium, Frag, wharny. Black/Grey This thing is a beast, thickest F3 I have owned and also the smoothest, glides open and shut. At least the 2nd owner, seems to be original edge, has opened a few boxes. Slight scuff on pocket clip, all there from when purchased. Includes Curtiss box (if you want), it didn't come with one. Also includes large COA, pouch, patch and sticker.
$425 OBO

WTS: F3 Medium, current Gen, Wharny with PM scales. Green. Carried for 1 day to see if I liked the scales as I was ordering a custom with PM scales. 2nd owner, purchased as LNIB but had a small amount of scuffs on clip, previous owner states that it came that way. Has opened a few amazon packages but never sharpened or beat up. Comes with pouch, tool, bits, sticker, patch, box and COA.
$460 OBO

IMG_7691.JPG IMG_7690.JPG IMG_7685 2.JPG IMG_7686.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews