JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$900
Manufacturer
Cimarron
Caliber
45 Long Colt
City
Shoreline
State
Washington
Zip Code
2 new Cimarron. 45LC revolvers new in boxes.
Buyer pays all transfer fees etc...
Buy both for only $1000

1000001864.jpg 1000001863.jpg 1000001866.jpg 1000001865.jpg 1000001868.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Would you ship to OR?
Yes. As long as there aren't any major restrictions. My First time selling firearms online and from my understanding that you will need to have a background check done and the sale go through a certified firearm retailer. Does that sound correct to you. Thanks

You would ship to a dealer in OR, the purchaser would pay that dealer for the transfer fee and the fee for the background check.
So if you find out the cost to ship to OR, then you can give an all-in cost of $1,000 plus $X for shipping, and specify the payment method required, presumably Money Order.
HTH, glad to help with any other questions.

You would ship to a dealer in OR, the purchaser would pay that dealer for the transfer fee and the fee for the background check.
So if you find out the cost to ship to OR, then you can give an all-in cost of $1,000 plus $X for shipping, and specify the payment method required, presumably Money Order.
HTH, glad to help with any other questions.
Thank you. Do you have a dealer / shop you would like them shipped to?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.