JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$128
Manufacturer
BCM
City
Grants Pass
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I pulled apart some pistol builds that I did several years back and have some spare parts. Both BCG's are new unfired but were put in unfired uppers for storage. Both could pass as new. I believe the NIB one is Palmetto and the Nitride is AIM surplus. I don't buy shady BCG's and stick with AIM, PSA, and BCM. I should have wrote it down I guess! I tried to price them right to cover for my forgetfulness. The NIB or chrome one is unmarked, the only marking I see on the Nitride is C158 on the bolt head.

Each BCG will also include a BCM charging handle. Both are used, one more than the other. One is a #3 and the other is #4. The first buyer gets to choose which charging handle they want. Second buyer will get what's left. Take both=problem solved!

Parts shown are the exact ones that you will receive.

$128 shipped for each BCG/CH combo. $238 shipped for everything[2 BCG's, 2 BCM CH]. Shipping will be via USPS priority insured with tracking.

The first I'll take it followed by an IM gets the goods. I will probably cross post these to a local forum so I will go off of timestamps for dibs. Electronic payment preferred but snails mail works if you insist. Thanks for looking!

IMG_3993.jpg IMG_3990.jpg IMG_3992.jpg IMG_3991.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR