JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I've decided that I want to fund a Seekins 3-gun AR, they are sweet but not cheap.

I'd like to see a WA guy save the tax and ffl fees so I'll list them here for a day before going to a couple national sites. All sales will be done FTF in either downtown Vancouver area or Salmon Creek where I-5 and 205 meet. For a Portland transaction we would meet at the Portland Gun Store off of 205 & Stark I believe, you cover the $35 FFL fee.

Both of these AR's have Kies Billet Lowers, all milspec with the sling plate at the castle nut, very nice lower and done right. The only odd part is that they are marked 22lr for their caliber, I was going to build a couple dedicated 22lr ARs and picked these up for that, then ADD kicked in.

Both are being sold for less than the uppers would cost you new, so you're getting a quality billet lower for free. The lowers typically run about $300 shipped.
<broken link removed>

We all know that the flash does funny things to color, light oil, specs of lint, etc. Both are very nice in color, fit, finish and condition. If you have questions please ask.

AR #1 - Brand new - Billet lower as mentioned above. Upper is a YHM 7700-S w/ 1-7" twist barrel. Round count on the upper is about 1k, just broken in, ready to rock some zombies or coyotes.
Smooth Rifle Top End [YHM-7700-S] - $832.00 : YHM, Yankee Hill Machine Co., Inc. | Makers of High Quality Firearms, Accessories & Sound Suppressors, Makers of High Quality Firearms, Accessories & Sound Suppressors

Price for AR #1 is $800 and it will come with a brand new Pmag.

a0w18k.jpg

vpyka8.jpg

wmebk6.jpg

10fo0fo.jpg

AR#2 - Brand new - Billet lower as mentioned above. Upper is a Sabre Defence mid-length 16" upper from PK Firearms w/ the Troy rail added by them. Round count is under 500, runs nice, ready to roll. One of the pictures shows a larger latch on the charging handle, but it will come with a std. milspec one. My suppressor is not included, I will include a A2 std flash hider.

Price for AR#2 is $780 and it will also come with a brand new Pmag.

nn4doz.jpg

r08u2o.jpg

25oz8r4.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.