JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Cave junction
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Have 1k fmj 115gr 9mm. Just looking to sell. $125+ shipping if not local.these are just the bullets not ammo.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
PM inbound.

Thanks for responding to my PM and clarifying that this ad is for projectiles only.
The ad caught my attention via an alert box (not by scanning the reloading section) so I assumed it was ammo, not projectiles.
My apologies.

Last Edited:
Manufacturer of projectiles?
What would shipping be to 97014 for the lot?

not 100% on the brand. I think maybe los bullet company. I've shot a couple k and have been satisfied.It would be between 8-15 bucks for shipping. Not sure if they'll fit in small flat rate or not.

1000 115gr 9mm will not fit in the small box. Experience ;)
Little piece of free mailing advice for everyone that reads this---tape the box up on the ends first, put the bullets in the USPS tyvek envelope and put a priority label on it with both return and recipients info, then jam it into the box and tape it up real good and use another priority label on the box. If the box gets destroyed, chances are the tyvek bag will still be intact, and with the info on it should actually arrive at destination.
If you need to use the medium box, here is another tip. Use the small boxes as described with a label on the tyvek bag and another label on each sealed up small box, but use 2 or 3 of them for a comfortable fit. Then make up 2 or 3 more small boxes with just filling/crumpled paper in them. 6 small boxes fit perfectly inside the medium box. Use the stuffed boxes on the ends as a cushion, and the full boxes in the center. I also use this same method when mailing brass. It might take you a little bit longer to get packaged up, but dealing with a USPS claim can take months---been there more than once before going to this method.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top