JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just over 21K miles, newer tires, needs absolutely nothing but a rider. Thousands spent by original owner on carbon fiber add ons, this bike handles wonderful and has classic Ducati styling. Asking $3800 cash, will consider some firearms trades.

ducati900ss.jpg

Do you have a example of what kind of firearms you would be interested in ?
Would be interested in an AR, AK, cool handguns (ie 1911's). Not really into antique firearms and I do not hunt, mainly target shooting and just collecting. I currently have a MG 91/30, an MG M44, a modified Ruger 10/22, a Stag AR15, a modified model 80 shotgun, a Kimber 1911, a Walther P22, a Ruger LCP, and a S&W .38 snubnose revolver if that provides an illustration. I would really like a nice MN model 38.

Thank you for giving me some ideas I will look in the safe . I would also like to see service documentation on the bike as in last scheduled service and what exactly was done . I would appreciate and information that you can give me also does it have a clear Oregon title ?

Thank you for giving me some ideas I will look in the safe . I would also like to see service documentation on the bike as in last scheduled service and what exactly was done . I would appreciate and information that you can give me also does it have a clear Oregon title ?

I do not have any service records, I bought the bike about 3 years ago with 19K miles and was told it had a "major" service at 18K but the guy couldn't find the paperwork. I pulled one of the belt covers and the belt looked new, I checked valve adjustment and everything was in spec. I change the oil each year regardless of mileage with amsoil. go to ducati 001 - YouTube for a video of the bike.

I would be a little hesitant without proper service records that is the nature of the beast . I do appreciate your honesty but prefer not to take the gamble as you know repairs can be quiet spendy.
Thanks for your time

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top