Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

1999 Ducati 900 supersport

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by bobu, Oct 22, 2013.

1. bobu

bobu Salem Member

Just over 21K miles, newer tires, needs absolutely nothing but a rider. Thousands spent by original owner on carbon fiber add ons, this bike handles wonderful and has classic Ducati styling. Asking $3800 cash, will consider some firearms trades.

ducati900ss.jpg

2. bobu

bobu Salem Member

bump

3. PORSCHE928S4

PORSCHE928S4 Newport, Oregon Active Member

Do you have a example of what kind of firearms you would be interested in ?

4. bobu

bobu Salem Member

Would be interested in an AR, AK, cool handguns (ie 1911's). Not really into antique firearms and I do not hunt, mainly target shooting and just collecting. I currently have a MG 91/30, an MG M44, a modified Ruger 10/22, a Stag AR15, a modified model 80 shotgun, a Kimber 1911, a Walther P22, a Ruger LCP, and a S&W .38 snubnose revolver if that provides an illustration. I would really like a nice MN model 38.

5. PORSCHE928S4

Thank you for giving me some ideas I will look in the safe . I would also like to see service documentation on the bike as in last scheduled service and what exactly was done . I would appreciate and information that you can give me also does it have a clear Oregon title ?

6. bobu

bobu Salem Member

I do not have any service records, I bought the bike about 3 years ago with 19K miles and was told it had a "major" service at 18K but the guy couldn't find the paperwork. I pulled one of the belt covers and the belt looked new, I checked valve adjustment and everything was in spec. I change the oil each year regardless of mileage with amsoil. go to ducati 001 - YouTube for a video of the bike.

7. bobu

bobu Salem Member

Oh, and yes it is a clear title

8. PORSCHE928S4

I would be a little hesitant without proper service records that is the nature of the beast . I do appreciate your honesty but prefer not to take the gamble as you know repairs can be quiet spendy.
    Thanks for your time