JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$850
Manufacturer
Heckler & Koch
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello all, I have for sale my safe queen HK USP .45 Compact. It is Variant 1 so SO/DA manual safety and decocker. Date code is KI so it was made in 1998, which I believe was one of the first years HK offered the USP compact in .45 caliber, but I may be wrong. The gun is flawless inside and out. I have owned it for 2.5 years and have only fired 50 rounds and felt guilty every single round. But it functions flawlessly. You would never believe it is 22 years old.

I have the original gray HK box and owners manual, the USP and two 8 round magazines.

I am only looking to sell at this time because work absolutely sucks right now and would like a little bit of a cushion. Trades I would only consider at this time is a Kriss Vector in 9MM and I will add something or cash to the deal to make it more even. Realistic Cash Offers would definitely be considered, but I feel my price is well for this stunning piece.

Will not ship, meet at FFL only in Portland metro area or beaverton.

IMG_7949.jpg IMG_7954.jpg IMG_7956.jpg IMG_7977.jpg IMG_8006.jpg 20190109_135938.jpg 20190109_133133-1.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
you felt guilty shooting that???? Come now, the USP platform on a whole is a pleasure to shoot and you know it

you felt guilty shooting that???? Come now, the USP platform on a whole is a pleasure to shoot and you know it

Oh for sure, I love my full size USP 9 as well, they are an amazing platform to shoot. But it looked unfired when I bought it, so to put the box through it felt great, but came with a small side of guilt haha.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.