JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey all,

I have a beautiful 1998 model Beretta S 687 L Silver Pigeon to sell. Unforeseen taxes come due force the sale.

It has beautiful appointments as well as a couple imperfections. Shoots amazing, very comfortable. Comes in the original box with 6 chokes. Also includes blue fancy Beretta Briefcase Style Travel Case.

Minor imperfections is a small ding in the right side of the stock towards the back as well as a chip that was repaired very quickly. This will disappear with a little sanding. See the second to last pic in the corner for details.

This is one fine shotgun and will command a BARGAIN price of $1200 FTF. Looking for $1240 shipped if you want it shipped to your FFL.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey all,

I have a beautiful 1998 model Beretta S 687 L Silver Pigeon to sell. Unforeseen taxes come due force the sale.

It has beautiful appointments as well as a couple imperfections. Shoots amazing, very comfortable. Comes in the original box with 6 chokes. Also includes blue fancy Beretta Briefcase Style Travel Case.

Minor imperfections is a small ding in the right side of the stock towards the back as well as a chip that was repaired very quickly. This will disappear with a little sanding. See the second to last pic in the corner for details.

This is one fine shotgun and will command a BARGAIN price of $1200 FTF. Looking for $1240 shipped if you want it shipped to your FFL.

Thanks!

Hey my friend is looking for one of these but is not a member. He lives in Salem but works in Portland. I will try to get in touch with him and get you two together. His name is Rick and is a very nice guy and I will try to get this to him. Perhaps you could give me a call today if Rick doesn't call you right away to discuss. PM sent
Thanks
Wes

Hey all,

Crappy iPhone Pics:

Thanks!
Hey all,

Thanks!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.