JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a 1995 Buck Buckmaster 184, It is somewhat rare as it was a 10 tooth lefthand saw blade on the front. It is complete with the "Grappling" pins as well. From what i read they where only made for a little while and are hard to find. You can read about them here BUCK 184 BUCKMASTER SURVIVAL KNIFE

I bought this knife new in 96? ive had it pretty much my whole adult life and it has been just sitting in my safe so i figured i could use something new and id get into the hands of a collector or someone that could use it. The knife is in like new shape, i used it once or twice maybe but it shows only normal wear from being in the sheath. It is still sharp and the saw blade and rope cutting blades are sharp as well i would rate the knife itself a 8-9 out of 10. The sheath is also in very good condition with just some small marks on the bottom of the sheath from being carried, the stone is in like new condition and never used. All the snaps are strong and so is the clip there are no tears or rips in the nylon and i would give it a 7-8 out of 10.
It is just the knife and sheath, no paperwork or buck extras and the box is long gone.

Im asking 225 obo.
My price reflects what i was able to find on e-bay and from what i have seen on the forums. If you feel the price is unfair feel free to PM me and tell me why. If you have a trade you think i might be interested in that is not listed feel free to PM me.
I will ship on the sellers dime, i can do USPS flat rate shipping and will put insurance and signature delivery on it.
If you would like more pictures i am more than happy to do that, just PM me.

Trades i am interested in:
AR stuff, pmags, optics, etc.
.38 pistol, snubby preferred
5.56,.223,9mm,12 gauge,38spcl ammo
Possibly a decent pump 870 or mossberg 12 gauge
?? shoot me an offer if you have one i haven't listed

DSCF0999.jpg

DSCF0998.jpg

DSCF0997.jpg

DSCF0996.jpg

Thanks, Matt

*sold*