JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$3000
City
Sandy
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Long story short; I bought this to build it into a family crawler and it turned into my daily and now I drive a "nice new(er) vehicle" for once in my life. Previous owner had moved and lost the title. I bought the car without a title but had his proof of registration and it had good tags at the time (the tags have since expired). I have all the paperwork to file for a lost title but never sent it in because I bought the car at the height of the "pandemic" and the dmv was shutdown. Keep in mind this car is 30 years old now and has been swapped with drivetrain that's 20 years old. Obviously you're not getting a perfect example from 1993 especially for the asking price.

Pros:
- 3.4 swapped
- 5 speed swapped
- 105k on the motor/trans according to previous owner. Roughly 115k now after my ownership. Last owner said he put in a new clutch when he did the swap.
- 3 year old 5" rough country lift kit
- 80-85% 35" Patagonia m/t tires on it
- runs great
- shifts great
- heater blows HOT
- literally everything works (sunroof, back window, door locks, lights, gauges, etc)
- 4.88 gears front/rear (no lockers)
- Bluetooth radio, cb radio, all the speakers work etc
- optima red top battery
- "custom" storage/sleeping platform in trunk/cargo area
- motor swap professionally wired by Brian Clark in WA. He wired my old full tube chassis buggy and did a great job. Highly recommend him.

Cons:
- no title in hand (have the paperwork to file for it)
- needs new bearings in the rear diff; not sure if they didn't replace them after regearing or if the setup of the gears is bad but the diff growls pretty bad), I wouldn't drive it too far but it does run, drive, stop, etc as-is
- cracked windshield (my fault.. don't try to free up frozen wipers in winter from the inside lol)
- leaks here and there (mostly p/s fluid, some oil from the valve covers, both are really common)
- exhaust leak from drivers header and/or crossover pipe
- owner who did the motor/trans swap did a sloppy job cutting the trans tunnel

Asking $3000. Would be interested in part or even full trades. I'm not interested in dirt bikes or cheap junk guns. My plans were to sell this for a swaro spotter setup and or put it towards a full custom 33xc

9F201E52-C920-4D10-BE3D-E4D1415942D5.jpeg 13A3C966-749D-4053-907D-DCE7B31BF24B.jpeg 86FBCF60-7775-4259-9ADB-23E2DC8E4C09.jpeg 43EDF9FA-F2EE-4142-B5E3-DD3C7E290DDE.jpeg 2C342AC0-CFA5-4B1A-A31D-C49DEBB3F202.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
In the last picture it appears the back lift gate is removed. Is this correct?
They have a power window that goes into the tailgate and then the tailgate functions just like it would on a truck on this body style 4runner. To answer your question no it is not removed it is folded down to show the storage setup I built in the rear

FYI. If you have the previous owner fill out and sign the application for lost title, you can take it to DMV along with a bill of sale and get a new title in your name. GLWS.

FYI. If you have the previous owner fill out and sign the application for lost title, you can take it to DMV along with a bill of sale and get a new title in your name. GLWS.
Been needing a day off and the motivation to go down there. Since it's listed for sale I'll more than likely do that on my next day off. I honestly didn't care this whole time about having a title because it was a hunting rig and gonna be a family crawler but now I'd rather have a swaro spotting scope and this out from in front of my house lol

They have a power window that goes into the tailgate and then the tailgate functions just like it would on a truck on this body style 4runner. To answer your question no it is not removed it is folded down to show the storage setup I built in the rear
Oh that's right. I forgot that those models had a tailgate.
Awesome potential, GLWS.

if someone buys this I have a hybrid fj80/tacoma 8.4 front axle I built for an sas swap that I never did...I'll even do thr sas swap for someone...leaf or links. I can also build a front driveline....

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.