JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello all!

I will be selling off a bit of my personal collection here to pay off some bills. Didn't plan on having to, but alas, the time has come. Will sell to only those with Oregon drivers license and only those non-felons who are legally allowed to own firearms in Oregon. =)

Up for sale is a baby of mine. It is a Walther PPK in Stainless Steel. This isn't a PPK/S, but the original PPK. This one is one of the FIRST to come out of the USA made by Interarms by license of Walther. These are widely considered to be the highest quality PPK's made since the original in Germany. The Smith and Wesson versions just don't come up to the fit and finish of these. This gem is from 1986, with one of if not the earliest serial number I can find online from Walther.

Not only is this a classic, but it's in great condition. Not only is the gun in great condition, but so is the original box, yes the ORIGINAL box, the original manuals, as well as the original factory shot target, dated October 30th. Comes with one magazine with the finger rest.

This is calibered in .380 ACP

It shoots incredibly accurate. The only gun I've shot more accurate was a CZ-75. Be James Bond! This will go fast to either a collector or a lover of fine firearms, as this one deserves to be shot and taken care of. Very beautiful and works great.

Pics:

Selling for the bargain price of just $600 NOW $560 to you. =)

Thanks!

Ok guys, PRICE DROP COMING NOW.

$560

Also available:
Galco Leather Concealment Holster - $20
image.jpg

Don Hume Leather Holster - $10
image_1.jpg
image_2.jpg

Extra Magazine Brand New - $20
image_3.jpg

image.jpg

image_1.jpg

image_2.jpg

image_3.jpg

No idea the round count. Bought it off consignment from a collector. So I would assume it doesn't have that much, but you never know. It seems to work fine.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.