JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a 1985 Mossberg Bullpup in unusually good condition for trade. Interested in autoshotguns, revolvers, and Milsurp. Perhaps other handguns as well

B9A49438-9522-4AED-8739-6154E5524939.jpeg 298A5DA6-1F82-4FCE-B29F-302D024676E6.jpeg A9E05A2B-2FFB-4CF4-8497-9031875F1B99.jpeg

I shot it OnCE, after getting it from Cabelas. I told you I then got a wicked deal on a KSG here, and had to sell this one. Sold it for what I paid after waiting months for a buyer. Just trying to help out, there's no need to be petty. I didn't message you when I initially saw you had turned around and marked it available at more than 2X what it went for, that's just life. Times are tough right now, and I figured 'hey, maybe he's got some good husslin' mojo that I don't, more time, more energy, whatever. I hope he can get it' but then I was messaged by an interested party and wanted to connect you, apologies for mucking it up. End of story. You want your money back, I found you a way, but slinging attacks at me, and downtalking the super-reliable old-school shotty probably won't help any of us.
Sorry to hear Times are tough. Best of luck to you

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.