JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
A 1983 Colt Gold Cup National Match with all paper work and the original box. This pistol is 'Perfect' and has never been fired .......This is part of group of pistols that I was asked to sell for a Widow friend of my wifes, so no trades on this one. Not too much more that I can add other then this is a great collectors item. The price is $1,300 (OBO). Priority Shipping from my FFL to your FFL will be $40 (Due to high insurance costs) If you have 'any' questions please contact me via PM .... Thanx, Randy

SOLD

Last Edited:
What part of the cosmos do you hail from that brings all the nicest guns along your path?

And to imagine ... these are the ones you sell?

Did you inherit Charlton Heston's collection?

Very nice piece.

A Trade is 'possible' on this but it would have to be something that I would really want as I would have to make up the cash difference to the Widow ...... Thanx

Thanx Polished - I wish it were mine ...... :)

Last Edited:
Beautiful, but is that the correct manual for a '68 ?

Hmmm, that is a Series 70 Pistol ..... See the Legend on the Slide ..... Production Date is 1983 ........My error ....... Sorry

"MKIV/Series 70 Gold Cup National Match – Chambered in .45 ACP, these pistols have a flat mainspring housing, accurizer barrel and bushing, adjustable trigger, target hammer, solid rib and Colt-Elliason sight. They were manufactured between 1970 and 1983."

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.