JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
1979 Tioga Class C 24' Motorhome
Purchased new in '79 by my friends parents, so I was basically the second owner.
Was special ordered in rare bunkhouse model. Has queen bed over cab, dinette folds down into a full, and two bunk beds at the rear.

Has 62K original miles on it. Except for the motor, it's mechanically in great shape.

Chevy G30 chassis. Small block 400CI engine, turbo 400 trans, 4.11 gears, dana 60 rear axle. Recent carb. overhaul, tune parts, filters, etc before I bought it. Just did the front brakes (calipers, rotors, pads, etc). Has CD player, CB, and new coach water pump.

Has 6 newer tires, less than five years old, probably only 4K miles on them. Just filled up the gas tank and propane tank.

Fridge, furnace, shower, toilet, etc. all work great. Fridge and furnace were serviced before I bought it.

Has a couple of cosmetic issues. Left side lower body moulding in the rear is banged up and has some other minor cosmetic stuff for a 30-year old motorhome. Has typical 70's orange/brown colored interior. Has slight water leak at rear vent over bathroom and some water damage on the ceiling in the bathroom and over the top bunk. Replaced carpet in bathroom with vinyl tiles. Rear bumper is also slightly bent.

It will get 11-12mpg at 60-65mph not towing. The hitch capacity is 3500#, so not enough to really pull a rig but it would be fine for quads.

It needs a motor. Not exactly sure what happened but it died Labor day weekend just outside of Montesano. Currently located at a shop in Elma but I might be able to get it towed to my house in Spanaway.

(all pics are older from when I bought it. Condition is basically the same, just three years older.)

Looking to get $1000 for it. Or trade for guns/ammo.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top