JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm posting this to help my friend. He's 15 and has been working on this car for over three years now with his grandpa. I will get some more pics up as he sends them to me. He is asking $3,000 obo and will take part trades for hunting rifles, which will legally be signed over to his mom. This came stock with 60hp and they put a big valve head Cosworth block in it and did some other things to it and ramped it up to 140hp. I didn't think that was all that impressive until he took me for a spin in it and it really is a fast little car. They removed the bumpers and and inset the blinkers and tail lights into the frame to give it a cleaner look. It has a hood scoop from a 1971 Grand Torino. Sunroof and he said that he has a matching (color that is) insert that can be installed if you want the roof to look solid all the way across. Has a two or three month old paint job. From what I saw when I was looking at it, it mostly would need interior stuff done to it. I know the front seats have a few rips and it needs the cd player installed as well as speakers in the back. The back hatch area has a box already made for a sub (not sure if it is 10" or 12") which is plywood so it will need to b painted. Its a 4spd stick. This also comes with two (2) parts cars and an extra set of rims and tires. The rims are the same as what are on the car now, but they have some perelli tires with 60% tread.

This would totally be a cool little car for the highschooler that doesn't want to have a honda civic or VW jetta like everyone else. This is a unique little car that's quick, looks good, and sounds great! Give him a call and he can tell you more. Him and his mom are trying to move and can't take more than one vehicle. He is negotiable on price. Also if you want me to relay questions to him, call me or pm me. Thanks,

BJ (me) 503-880-8411
Zach (him) 503-830-4390

49ECD0C2-E3C0-4A10-9ED1-3C40FA22D67B-33918-00001DE57B3DF19D.jpg

DCDDD172-8B5C-47B9-AD06-616ADE947D06-33918-00001DE580D13CA3.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top