JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
City
Estacada
State
Oregon
Zip Code
As shown, pennant with autographs from the players from the following season of the championship. 2nd pic shows names and placements on pennant. Got them during pregame warm-ups, and outside locker room. Autographs are starting to fade, and dont have the time or interest in trying to preserve. Looking to see if there's interest for someone else's project. No clue on price, taking a stab. Have closer pics if interested.

20230403_133647.jpg 20230403_140951.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Autographs are starting to fade
I feel your pain. I've got a baseball signed by Carl Yastrzemski and Jim Longborg of the Boston Red Sox. It belonged to a friend of mine's dad. When he passed away, my friend gave it to me knowing I'm a Sox fan. He said it really didn't mean much to him. I had it out of the plastic case the other day and you nearly need a magnifying glass to read the signatures. I keep it high on a shelf out of the sunlight, but it still seems like it had faded a bit more since the last time I had it out. It has no certificate of authenticity or anything, but since my son is a Sox fan as well, at least it will have a home when I'm gone.

Good luck with your sale.

Upcoming Events

Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top