JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Trade For
City
Yakima
State
Washington
Hello All!

I am in the market for another vintage 1970s luxury-esque classic to put some TLC into! I am short on cash due to medical expenses, but I've got many a nice armament to offer as a trade.

I am looking primarily for:

- 1970 - 1974 Cadillacs: DeVille or a Fleetwood
- 1969 - 1972 Lincoln Mk III or Mk IV
- 1969 - 1972 Chrysler Imperial

However, I am open to others like a Grand Prix, a '70-72 Thunderbird, etc. Send me what you got!

Note: I AM NOT LOOKING for anything restored or showroom ready that cost you as much as it would to put a kid through college now... so no I am not interested in your '65 you want $50k for.
I would like to be around $5k or so, maybe higher; I may be able to add on cash possibly. But I want to make a deal.

As for my end of the trade - a NIB new SCAR 17H FDE w/ the new NRCH, the new SA35, Smith 686 no dash, a RARE Colt SP1 from the State of Louisiana, , Manurhin, TONS of ammo, etc.

Text me if you're interested, I SURE AM! My number is (323) 246 - 0605. Text preferred, as I am always on the move at work and can rarely take calls. I also don't get home til late.

LET'S MAKE A DEAL!

Lincoln-1971-Continental-a1.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA