JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This a custom pool table that was made locally in Portland by Pat Sheehan. He is still around and can do service. It is 8 ft. It has 3 piece, 1" Italian slate. The wood is solid Oak throughout except for a few places. The underlayment for the slate is hardwood plywood. There is a huge center beam that runs long ways for support that I believe is Hemlock or could be Fir. The pockets are leather. I put brand new, black, Simonis cloth on this. It has only been played on a couple times. No marks. Has mother of pearl dot inlays. Solid, REAL, rubber for bumper rails. It comes with 4 sticks, all balls, rack, cover, cloth cleaner and brush and bridge stick. I also have a dolly rigged up to move it on it's side so it will fit through a man door. The legs come unbolted. It will take some guys (like six) to move it.

Price is $1000. Cash.

Trades

.223 PRVI BTHP Match 69-75 grain
.223 Hornady TAP 62gr or better
.308 Hornady TAP 168gr
.308 PRVI BTHP MATCH 168gr
Possible .308 ammo that has a SMK bullet or Nosler OT

Chevy Suburban Diesel 4x4

Jeep Cherokee 4.x Stroker rebuilt motor (will add cash) - must work with 2k Limited

Rebuilt Opel GT 2.0 motor.

Colt 1911

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top