Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

1969 Chevy C20 camper special

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by snew, Oct 12, 2010.

1. snew

snew Hillsboro, OR Active Member

396 Big block. HEI. Edelbrock carb. Newly rebuilt starter. New battery. Dual flowmasters. TH400 automatic transmission. Tires good. Just put new tags on it yesterday so it's good till 10/31/2012. The odometer says 73K.

The brake fluid will go low if it doesn't get used. I bought a new master cylinder for it a long time ago but when you use it it doesn't go low... When I'm using it is when I need it to work and it does so I never replaced it. It comes with the truck. I have new plugs for it. They'll come with the truck. All the assorted trim pieces I have come with the truck. An extra front and rear bumper come with the truck. The compressor for the after market A/C that's not hooked up right now comes with the truck. Or if the buyer doesn't want all of it, I'll just scrap it.

I like the truck and I'm really glad to have it the 2 or 3 times a year I need to use it. :? It sits but I still pay insurance every month. Anyone want it?

$1000

100_1968.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.