JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Tis the season. My neighbor approached me and asked if I would be interested in buying his model 19 -3. Its a near mint gun with box for $900 I told him i have one and couldn't justify the purchase. 3 days latter he lowered the price to $450. Needless to say i had to jump on it. Now the background wait!! I told him he could get a lot more for it but he said it's Christmas money and needed funds quick. I feel bad but if I didn't grab it he was heading to the pawn shop.

Like the Grinch your heart could grow three sizes today if you listed it here for $451. Those bad feels would vanish, think of the joy you'll create!

Um, PM me first tho... :s0114:

It's hard to beat a 19 I've got a 19-3 in 2.5" and 6" but I'd find it hard to pass up a 4" to make for a full trifecta. That stupid wait is a pain my last one was almost 2 weeks. A0BB2C39-9D2E-483E-9C06-7484FEA23E0B.jpeg

Last Edited:
You did good Tango. Your friend got the (revised) price he was looking for. He would not have gotten that much @ the pawn shop. And you got a great revolver at a great price. I would have broken the piggy bank for that deal.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top