JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
So I posted this before, and there was alot of debate and questions I couldn't answer. The guy I bought it from told me that it was a 1967 Cadiliac Eldorado 472 engine. Bored out to 600ci, and he told me it was dynoed at over 500HP. BUT.. I don't know the info to support this, so I'm just listing it as a fast asss gas guzzling rubber burning monster. It has a quad core radiator, and has a carter competitor series 4 barel carb. It fires up and runs. I have a battery to prove it starts, but does not drive right now. The battery I have is for another vehicle, so it doesn't come with it. It is 2wd, has Dana 60 rear end, and a th400 electronic tranny, with B&M auto slap shifter.

So, it is a project. Needs a bit of work. The rear main seal in the tranny is bad, so all the tranny fluid ran out and it won't shift. I have the seal, just never put it in, but it's easy. Once the tranny fluid is put back in it will shift fine. Tranny is good! Needs an oil change. Needs a seat. I took it out when I flushed the gas tank that is behind the seat. It was. It the right seat so I tossed it. Flushed the tank, and all the fuel lines. Needs a motor mount, and mirrors. And a little this and that. Some rust, but not as bad as would be expected for a truck this old. I need this thing gone from this parking lot, and I can't afford to fix it. So I have to sell it. I'm asking WAY less than I have into it. First $1000 takes it. It will have to be towed. MIGHT consider up to $500 in trade for a nice pistol. But need to see $500 in cash. Would prefer cash straight across but the batter junkie in me can't help it. Something in semi auto .40 or .45, or higher caliber revolver, 44mag or such....... But like I say, cash preferred.

036f3694.jpg
715eafb0.jpg
03a00ebd.jpg

66acd489.jpg
340bd509.jpg
879822b5.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews