JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a 1967 Beretta model 70S. After a lot of searching and some debate I believe this is most likely model 70S. I received some help from some people in this forum. The actual model of this firearm is not stamped on the frame.

I know the year is 1967 because of the Roman Numerals XXIII stamped on the trigger guard. This gun is in excellent condition for its age. I've done a lot of looking around online and I have not found one in as good as shape. The ones that come close are towards the end of the manufacture life in the early 1980's.

Here is a good article:
Tactical-Life.com » Israeli Mossad .22 LRS

And some information:
Beretta Web 70 Series

Beretta 70 Series

I could only find one other .22 version of the gun online and they were asking $575.00 for a 1982 model in similar condition. I am asking $500.00 for FTF trade in Oregon. I will include the leather holster in the deal.

Price drop to $475 OBO.

001-10.jpg

002-10.jpg

003-11.jpg

004-9.jpg

005-8.jpg

006-6.jpg

I don't know how to tell the difference, but from I read online it seems that they made both the model 70 and 71 in steel and alloy. I believe the model 71 jaguar was manufactured after 1970. I spent two evening online for about a total of 8 hrs researching this gun before I listed it here and another few hours tonight. I went back and forth thinking it was a model 70 or 71.

I saw the information that you are asking, but it was just in s reply in a thread in a forum. I wanted to find the definitive answer through Beretta or another reputable gun site. If you found it let me know.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.