JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Nice gun that's only had about 100 rounds through it over the years. I put 2/3 of a box of shells through it last year also. It's a great shooter as it comes with one of the best barrels that Remington ever used on their model 700's, according to the research I've done. The barrel is blued, stainless steel and has the heart stamp on the right side. The barrel is pristine, inside and out. The action has some surface imperfections, as shown in the pics. Its not rust...I don't know how to describe it. Some other sort of oxidation in the bluing itself I guess. Its not into the steel. Has the walnut BDL stock which has some slight surface dings on the right side, which you can also see in the pictures. Has some slight wear in the clear coat on the left underside of the stock fore end. Overall, the gun is probably 75% with the slight wear, freckling on action and pristine barrel.
Comes with the original 1-piece Redfield scope base & rings with pop-up rear peep sight, if you prefer to use the iron sights. Comes with 5 boxes misc. Remington brass & unfired 150 & 180 core-lokt's, and partial box Federal 180gr Partition (6 unfired rounds left).

$575, OBO. I'd entertain a partial/full trade for a Savage chambered in .204 Ruger or .260 Rem. I live in the Banks but could meet in the Portland area and travel to The Dalles about once a month.

uploadfromtaptalk1419917379678.JPG

uploadfromtaptalk1419917459799.JPG

uploadfromtaptalk1419917695210.JPG

uploadfromtaptalk1419917801810.JPG

uploadfromtaptalk1419917875077.JPG

Last Edited:
Price drop to $650 to reflect more accurate condition rating of 75%, based on more thorough online research of gun ratings. 75% reflects the slight wear, bluing freckles on action and pristine barrel.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.