JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD ***

This is a fantastic old press and built very solid. It was one of the finest you could by back in the 60's and was in use until three years ago when the owner passed. I have done as much research on it as I could and will forward the buyer a pdf copy of a lengthy 1964 magazine review on the sister model 907, and touches on the 904 and includes ads from that period. One copy is listed with the photos.

I was not the one to take the press down so I cannot confirm 100% that all the relevant parts were collected, but it does appear to all be there. Priced to make this worthwhile at $125. I wish I could provide more, but these are a memory of folks who were actively handloading in the 60's and there was precious little saved for documenting these tools.

***Parts show in photos are what is in addition to parts already set in the press, not the same parts as show in the press.***

Primers and shells are also up for the taking. If buyer passes the primers will go the the PIF thread.

IMG_3891.JPG IMG_3892.JPG IMG_3893.JPG IMG_3894.JPG IMG_3895.JPG IMG_3896.JPG IMG_3897.JPG IMG_3898.JPG IMG_3899.JPG CH 904 Print Add.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads