JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD If you have been thinking about buying a nice pre 64 model 94, you will look at lots of them before you find a nicer one than this. I seriously don't think a screw has been turned on this one. It shows little to no wear in the regular places. The wood is nice. The metal is nice. Unfortunately I need to sell it. I have more pics or can take more with better close ups and would be happy to send them to your e-mail---just ask. I am pretty sure most of us know what these look like but if you are serious I will send you better pics of exactly what you need to see to help you decide that this is the one you have been looking for. Those places that look like the bluing is thin, are actually from the flash. The only thin bluing is near the muzzle and even this is very little.

Winchester%2030-30%20010.jpg
Winchester%2030-30%20009.jpg
Winchester%2030-30%20012.jpg

SOLD

If you wait 2 weeks, it will cost the buyer an additional $30 for the paperwork at my FFL.

Last Edited: