JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Another rifle I am listing to pay back on my FAFSA school loans.

This is a 1953 Spanish FR8. All #'s matching. The parkarizing is easily rated at 98%-99%, the wood also rated easily at 998%-99%. Bore is mint and the Spanish crest stamp on top of the receiver is very crisp along with the year of manf. Also comes w/ original FR8 sling and Unissued FR8 bayonet and scabbard.

There is just simply no way you could get your hands on a better example of an FR8. This is as good as it gets. I bought this from a private collector out of Alabama about 4 years ago. I have only shot 7.62x51 LC Nato out of this large ring Mauser action.

Asking $350+ shipping within the U.S. Also for sale on other forums. SOLD PENDING FUNDS

If you are interested I also have about 500 rounds of LC 7.62x51 Nato for sale too. SOLD

SpanishFR8001.jpg

SpanishFR8012.jpg

SpanishFR8002.jpg

SpanishFR8003.jpg

SpanishFR8004.jpg

SpanishFR8005.jpg

SpanishFR8006.jpg

SpanishFR8007.jpg

SpanishFR8008.jpg

SpanishFR8009.jpg

SpanishFR8010.jpg

SpanishFR8011.jpg

I have 453 rounds of LC 7.62x51 Nato. Selling them for 0.45cents per round which is at least .10-.15cents less per round there anywhere sold by a private seller.

The ammo would amount to $203.85 + $15 shipping within the U.S.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.