JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I decided to go in a different direction for a hunting rifle, so up for grabs is a 1943 1903a3 in immaculate condition. The muzzle and throat erosion gauge around 1.5. The barrel is nearly brand new. The rifle has gone through arsenal rebuild. Unfortunately, someone d/t'd the receiver, so this is a prime candidate for a replica a4. The stock is new old stock, and has been inletted to allow for the bolt swing. The bolt has been cut, and re-welded to accommodate a scope.

I just installed a Timney Sportsman Trigger, and the trigger is amazing! The front sight has been removed to replicate an a4. All of the extra removed parts will be included (front/rear sight).

I have not fired this rifle, so I can't attest for the accuracy, but if it's anything like my other a3, it'll be a tackdriver.

$500 Cash only FTF PDX area
$450 with original (mushy) trigger

DSC_0253_zpse068a23f.jpg DSC_0254_zps232be8c8.jpg DSC_0255_zps696bdd51.jpg DSC_0256_zpsa780e794.jpg DSC_0257_zpsc0e62947.jpg DSC_0258_zps1f3ef6fa.jpg

Last Edited: