JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
So I have been getting beat up over the price, isnt a M44 worth this package price? Or if this is not what it seems what is a reasonable price for the package? I am not trying to mess with anyone, just need to sell to fund a new AR build. Thanks!:s0155:

I have up for sale a great condition Mosin Nagant carbine. I was told this is a M44 but it is stamped with "1891/59" so I am not really sure. Fantastic condition with all numbers matching and it is not counter-bored. Shoots great and I have 300 rounds of 7.62x54r to go with the package.

$220 firm and I am not looking for trades as I am building something else. I can meet between Clackamas and Newberg or you can meet me near my work in Clackamas during the week.

I keep getting these "upload of photo failed" messages :huh: so please PM your e-mail and I will send you detailed pictures.

Thanks!

Last Edited:
The 91/59's were cut down from 91/30's. One quick way to to tell is if it has a 2000M rear sight with the distances ground off above 1000M. M44's sight only goes up to 1000M and the bayonet is attached to the front sight and folds back along the right side of the barrel. Hope this helps with identification!

it is a 91/59 i it were an m44 there would be a side folding bayo and yes that is a very fair price!!!!!!! if i had the cash i would be on that like white on rice

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.