JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Howdy all. I'm cleaning out the safe, and after much deliberation, decided there's not too many I want to part with. This rifle happens to be one of them. I bought it for my dad a few years back as a Christmas present, but she never made it to the range. Its chambered in 7.35 (X51 from what I've read) I don't know too much about the rifle. Obviously, its missing the bayonet. The stock has 2 small cracks where the sling attaches, and there's some minor rust near the rear sight. This model does not have the adjustable rear sight. I cannot say with certainty if the weapon is in working order, as neither Dad or I fired it. Never managed to find ammo. At any rate, I'm asking $100. I'd prefer the cash, but I'm willing to entertain trades as well. Mostly interested in .22s or .410s, but I'm open to ideas. Feel free to PM me or drop an email to [email protected] I'm in Astoria, willing to travel a bit if need be. If you're interested, we'll work something out. Thanks.

pictures here -

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.