JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Marlin .410 gauge lever action shotgun in very nice condition. Marlin gave these as a stockholder's promotional gift from 1929-1932. The bluing is faded, but no rust or pit marks are noticeable. I have personal fired this gun and know it is very good working condition. This gun has a 4 digit serial # and the only thing that seems to have been changed, altered or added if the cushioned butt pad, this would have been done long ago.

I have researched this gun extensively and found its value to very from $1,100.00 to 2,000. I think a fair starting price for this gun is $1,500.00 (I can always come down in price, but I can't go up if I put it on to low).

I am not interested in any trades for this gun. If it goes it will be for cash.

Thanks to all who look.

My Camera doesn't take very good close ups, but if you are truly interested I can try to get additional photo of particular areas of the gun and email them to you.

Sorry, it took me a bit to figure out how to install a picture (it' not very user friendly).

About your opinion on price; that is not what my research reveled, but thank for your input.

Marlin 1.jpg

Can you tell if the original butt stock has been cut, the rubber pad is not original..If its not cut, do you have the original butt plate.?

thanks..

What it looks like is that whoever added the cushion to the stock may have left the original butt plate intact and screwed the cushion over it using the original screw holes. I cannot confirm this at this time, but may try to confirm this when I have time to do it very carefully. Thank you for the inquiry.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.