JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am divesting myself of a bunch of projects. This is the first one on the list. I collected these parts over the last few years to build a nice sporter Enfield, but have lost the desire.

The first item is a sporter stock. There are no markings, but I would assume either Fajen or Bishop. It is cut for a straightened trigger guard, so I have included one. The weld needs a bit of cleaning up, but it's a decent job. Lastly, there is a timney trigger.

Everything you need to drop that half done sporter into and class it up. About $175 worth of parts, I am asking $120 o.b.o.

Trades are welcome. Not really looking for anything, but you are welcome to offer as long as it's gun related (no computers or other random stuff)...

IMG_0607.JPG IMG_0608.JPG IMG_0609.JPG IMG_0610.JPG IMG_0611.JPG IMG_0612.JPG

I will break it up as follows.

Trigger: $45 shipped
Stock: $60 plus shipping
Straightened trigger guard: $15 shipped or free if you buy the other two items.

I had to come back and say those are excellent prices. When I get a new sporterized m1917 home, the trigger is generally the first thing I replace and the Timney is the best I've found for these old rifles. Of course there is dayton traister too, but those are getting harder to find.. Good luck with your sale buddy. If I hadn't just used up my gun fund in the last 2 weeks, I'd be all over this deal!!!!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top