JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Zombie-Thread-Walk500.gif

Ya know, I've been guilty of digging up old threads because I thought them interesting.
I could have gone on forever not even remembering this thread. Now I wonder what the OP did, if anything.

Yes I know its a old thread...so here is some old advice :
Always try just shooting the gun as "issued" first for a awhile , to see what , if any upgrades , that you actually need , for how you shoot ....Rather than what someone says you "need" or how they shoot.
Andy

Always try just shooting the gun as "issued" first for a awhile , to see what , if any upgrades , that you actually need , for how you shoot ....Rather than what someone says you "need" or how they shoot.
Andy

I just like to go shopping... then I buy "stuff" and enjoy installing it on my firearms, especially if it makes them look Purdy. ;)

Andy
I usually buy a pistol and shoot it. If there's something I don't like about it, I usually pass. If I don't think the issue will be a big deal and I do buy the pistol, it ends up going down the road. (I have played with a lot of stuff because of this flawed thinking. :D) I've owned a bunch of 1911s and all but one were completely stock. The one that wasn't had but one flaw, it was gorgeous and too pretty/valuable to be truly used. Out of all of the 1911s I've owned, I kept the one that didn't need any mods to be "perfect" for me, a Dan Wesson Classic Bobtail. I changed the grips once, but then went back to original. I do maintenance, but no changes.

Let's not talk about what I do with rifles, though....

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top