JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
It's time for me to grow up and purchase my own place. I put an offer on a townhouse yesterday. I am on pins and needles. Anyway, I do have the money to take care of everything outright, I don't like how little safety net it leaves me in the bank when all will be said and done. Therefore I'm trying to raise a few grand quick cash. I'm selling my two most expensive setups (see rifle classifieds), which strains my heart since I never had any intention of selling them, but alas I need a place to live and I can always buy more guns down the road.

You're welcome to make any offer you'd like, but just so you know I'm selling these as packages. I'm not interested in splitting anything up. I'm not interested in trades - just cash...unless your trade has mostly cash on your end. I live in Tigard and work in Hillsboro. Send me a PM or text me if you have questions or offers. Send me an offer if you think my prices are out of line. 503-209-8761.

Colt 1911 9mm Series 70 NOVAK Custom work 2-tone blued/gray. This 1911 has a Bar-Sto match 9mm barrel installed on an original Colt series 70 slide and is match fitted together. Has fully adjustable target rear sight and fiber optic front sight. Top slide grooves to reduce glare. Single side extended safety, extended slide catch, and extended magazine release. The grip safety is pinned in the down position. Flat mainspring housing. Trigger job is superb. Comes with 4x mags and pistol case. She is a tackdriver, locks up tight, and I have been very happy with her. No malfunctions of any kind with her. $1000 OBRO.

Thanks for looking.

Shane
503-209-8761

DSCN0058_zpszk1zs3n3.jpg DSCN0059_zpsj004o8ju.jpg DSCN0057_zpsiegwtm3q.jpg DSCN0056_zpslfyrtrbu.jpg DSCN0055_zpsbt5u8gn0.jpg DSCN0054_zpsxxbo53tc.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.