JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
(I am soooooooo PISSED about this, Need to vent here and not on the person who cooks my dinner)

Just did a little forum search and I think I found a local place, but please feel free to give me more options.

I ended up going out to Canby to meet with Jake, the owner of Twisted Firearms LLC. He took the time to write some very detailed, long emails to answer my questions. He earned my business!

He is going to apply a flat black Moly Resin finish on the frame, I didn't have him do the controls to save myself some money and because they didn't need to be refinished anyway, I will happily post a pic for you when I get her back.

IMG_0637.jpg

IMG_0637.jpg

That looks so sweet.... Hmm... I have a Star coming that will need to have it's slide bead blasted and done....hmmm

edited to add: went to twisted's web site. The work looks great. After I save my pennies I know where my Star is going!!!!

that looks great, i have a ruger .22 autoloader that my mom found in the mud 25 or so years ago that needs some help. mom is gone now but that pistol will stay in the family. i will be contacting twisted very shortly

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top