JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SPF!!!!

Ok, decided to put it back up..... I still want a Glock and don't want to wait!

American Classic II fully loaded 1911 with 8 round mag.... 100 flawless rounds thru the gun..... only a month old!!!!

If I have to put a cash price it would be $450.... But I would rather trade straight across for a G26.... I'll take a G27 though.

You can make a cash offer or other gun offers, but I'll prolly say no, I really want the Glock or the $$ to buy one.

This gun is worth every penny;).. It's supposed to be better than the RIA... I believe it after holding the RIA.

deal includes the gun, 1 ACT mag, 9 rnds FMJ, & Original box.

FTF in Forest Grove.... I don't drive, so you have to come to me.

Ok, decided to put it back up..... I still want a Glock and don't want to wait!

American Classic II fully loaded 1911 with 8 round mag.... 100 flawless rounds thru the gun..... only a month old!!!!

If I have to put a cash price it would be $450.... But I would rather trade straight across for a G26.... I'll take a G27 though.

You can make a cash offer or other gun offers, but I'll prolly say no, I really want the Glock or the $$ to buy one.

This gun is worth every penny;).. It's supposed to be better than the RIA... I believe it after holding the RIA.

deal includes the gun, 1 ACT mag, 9 rnds FMJ, & Original box.

FTF in Forest Grove.... I don't drive, so you have to come to me.

in that list it would be the AC45G2
American Classic II Deluxe

Right now they are going for well above MSRP new..... They are worth much more if you ask someone that has shot one.... and they blow away the PT1911............ Very tight gun that is accurate!

has been carried in a well padded pocket for about 1 week.... yes, by my wife.... and I oil it every other day because it's new....

My price is a lil lower because I want to get a glock this weekend at the gun show.

I did forget to mention that it comes with a cheepo Mikes Rt. hand OWB holster also.... bought the same day as the gun.... only used for about an hour.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.