JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a rare, well made Israel Arms LTD M-5000 Gal commander size 1911 imported in the early 90's (it has the proof marks on the frame) It's in a nice used condition, some holster wear, no excessive scratches. All the standard 1911 parts fit. Not sure about the round count, bought it used, however it shoots well and the barrel rifling looks good. I've installed a new main spring, extended magazine release from Wilson Combat, Remington rosewood grips and Pierce finger groove grip. With your purchase I will include a set of Hogue grips and a quality brand name magazine. If you pay full price, I will also include a brand name (Wilson, Ed Brown don't remember) full size guide rod setup with end cap and an additional recoil spring. Buyer pays fees, price is firm and I am not interested in trades. I will meet you within a reasonable distance around PDX to make the transfer.

This is a unique 1911 with features you don't find on entry level guns, match trigger, extended slide release, safety, squared trigger guard, skeleton hammer and low profile sights.

Thanks for looking

DSC_2904.JPG

DSC_2911.JPG

That's just lubrication on the bottom of the slide, not worn off finish

DSC_2916.JPG

Last Edited:
DSC_2923.JPG

Took the grips off to show more detail. You can see the proof mark (Star of David) in the bottom left corner of the frame meaning that this gun was manufactured in Israel. Later models were assembled from parts made in the PI.

Last Edited:
SORRY YOU HAD TO PART WAYS.....PICS AND AD WERE TOPPER. KUDOS

The only reason why I am selling it because I scored a Springfield Armory Loaded Champion for a price I could absolutely not refuse. With the limited space in my safe I did not need to have 2 commander sized 1911s.

DSC_2930_zpsptgkuqyp.JPG

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.