JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a build I started in the later months of 2010 and finished in 2011. I used top quality parts throughout never intending to sell. However, things change and this very nice 1911 is up for sale. For background I will add that I am a military trained armorer and have many hours working on this platform of pistol and have built a number of guns; there is a thread on here somewhere about one of my builds.

The gun is stainless with black accent parts. The top of the slide is serrated and the frame is checkered at 25 lpi.

This pistol started with a Rem-Sport frame slide and barrel (I believe from a DW over run).
The other parts are from; Wilson Combat, Ed Brown, Heirloom, EGW, Novak etc (The safety is a MIM part from Kimber) I am a lefty and prefer the ambi safety.

The rear sight is black and the front sight is a night sight. It has standard recoil parts (no guide rod)

Very accurate and reliable pistol.
SOLD
$1000 Shipped to your FFL but would prefer FTF so you can check the gun in person I will cover the transfer fee in Everett. If you are serious I can take more photos and send via e-mail, send me your address, but please no tire kickers that just want photos with no intent to move forward. But I am no photographer;)
SOLD

Trade interests, I have more than the asking price in this so no added cash from me:
Beretta M9A3 G
Sig MK 25
BCM Recce KMR
Sig P320 Carry or Compact in .40 +$
1-6X optic and mount
CZ P01 Omega Conv. +$
CZ Scorpion

1911.png

Last Edited: