JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
It has been blued/ refurbished. All original parts. Comes with 27rds of .38 special and roughly 75 spent cases. Looking for $400. It is not the holy grail of Police Positives. Albany.

You can find the a album <broken link removed>

If you'd ever consider trades for guns/ammo/etc please let me know. I'm short cash but have stuff to trade, and I'm local to you (Lebanon/Albany).

if you msg me with what your willing to trade gun wise even if it involved cash on my end I will consider them. Although they will be held as "non cash" items if you understand what I mean.

I have a TTC (Romanian TT-33 clone) in 7.62 Tokarev that I can part ways with (comes with a box of 50 hollowpoint rounds and some random FMJ rounds and a Soviet style flap holster and extra mag). I also have lots of ammo and I need to reduce stock. I have 400 rounds of 115 grain 9mm WWB ammo (4 boxes of 100 rounds each), lots (about 200 rounds) of 7.63X39 FMJ rounds, 200 rounds of 9X18 Makarov FMJ ammo (four 50 round boxes), as well as some other random ammo (I'd have to go search the ammo chest). If you tell me what calibers you'd be interested in, it would help.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.