JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
HUGE PRICE REDUCTION!!
===================

Here's a well loved 1903 Pocket Hammerless I took in on trade. This 1908 manufactured model is in pretty nice shape for being 102 years old. It has a new recoil spring and if you use your imagination, you might be able to see some rifling. Perfect for a 1911 collector - this was its ancestor. Good mechanical shape, comes with mag, rug, new grips and a box of ammo. First $300 TAKES!

View attachment 205442

View attachment 205443

After watching Boardwalk Empire I've decided that I need a 1903. I've bought two guns in the last month though and am having a hard time justifying a 3rd. Are you firm on price? Are you interested in trades? I have a Glock 22 and a Ruger LCP that I'm considering letting go.

I have a very nice 1903 .32 I'd be interested in your glock if poster is not interested email me [email protected]
After watching Boardwalk Empire I've decided that I need a 1903. I've bought two guns in the last month though and am having a hard time justifying a 3rd. Are you firm on price? Are you interested in trades? I have a Glock 22 and a Ruger LCP that I'm considering letting go.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.