JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a nice 1891 Argentine engineers carbine that I'm looking to sell. It's a beautiful carbine (to me) but I like to shoot what I own and don't like rifles just sitting around. I am picking up a sporterized carbine I won't care about shooting the heck out of and would rather this go to another home (and keep my wife off my back for having another rifle). The carbine is numbers matching other than the stock as far as I can tell. The bolt, barrel, receiver and magazine all match (A7519, 1895 manufacture) and the stock is C6017 which is from a 1900 manufacture DWM carbine. This is a Loewe produced carbine so it is antique and ships directly to the buyer. Pictures should show the rest of the details, ask for anything else if needed. Caliber is 7.65x53.

Looking for $300 shipped or FTF. If FTF I can throw in some surplus rounds to sweeten the deal.

0102121934a.jpg
View attachment 115939
View attachment 115940
View attachment 115941
View attachment 115942
View attachment 115943
View attachment 115944
View attachment 115945