JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
1886 Lever Action Kodiak 18.5 45/70,made by Chiappa
2 rnds fired.
Skinner sights.
Hard Chromed.

$1000.00

Due to the current current dirt bag activity USPS money order's only for shipping.

Chiappa 920301 1886 KODIAK 45-70 18.5 NKL

20170919_125601.jpg

Last Edited:
Just an FYI only
Money order scams are common when buying or selling online. Before handing over merchandise or money, be sure you're dealing with a legitimate buyer—and be especially careful if somebody asks you to send money after they pay you with a money order.

Fake money orders are the most common type of scam, as sellers ship goods or wire money to a "buyer" who is really a con artist. By the time the bank discovers the problem, it's too late to recover products or funds.

Just an FYI only
Money order scams are common when buying or selling online. Before handing over merchandise or money, be sure you're dealing with a legitimate buyer—and be especially careful if somebody asks you to send money after they pay you with a money order.

Fake money orders are the most common type of scam, as sellers ship goods or wire money to a "buyer" who is really a con artist. By the time the bank discovers the problem, it's too late to recover products or funds.

I actually have enough bad checks to start a new cover for a wall. Pretty easy to pick them out.
Sure,send that check for three times the asking amount,sure I'll send you the remaining back to you.

I've yet to understand why and how people could actually fall for this. o_O

I actually have enough bad checks to start a new cover for a wall. Pretty easy to pick them out.
Sure,send that check for three times the asking amount,sure I'll send you the remaining back to you.

I've yet to understand why and how people could actually fall for this. o_O

My uncle got strung along for 6 monthd and actually was making money. The checks were small, $200-500 and he got to keep $20-100.

Then after the confidence was gained, the scam came. Check for $10k and they wanted $8000 of it. This check didn't clear and uncle was stuck with 10k deficit.

My uncle got strung along for 6 monthd and actually was making money. The checks were small, $200-500 and he got to keep $20-100.

Then after the confidence was gained, the scam came. Check for $10k and they wanted $8000 of it. This check didn't clear and uncle was stuck with 10k deficit.
Ouch,
I never deposit,I just collect.
Unfortunately these POS people are making money at it because they are still doing it.

Just an FYI only

I think, if you look at SDRs feedback, you could surmise he's an OK guy. One thing I like about NWFA is the opportunity for FTF deals.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.