JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Listing Withdrawn.

$180- firm for rifle with ammo.
added pics.

But 22LR is hard to find! Well, I'm including 500 rnds so you can enjoy shooting with your friends and family without the wait.

Up for sale is a ruger 10/22 (ten twenty two) semi-auto rimfire rifle. Comes with 100 rounds of CCI mini mags and around 400+ remington "golden bullet" in bulk pack. bought for $225- at BiMart on sale a bit over a year ago, unlike my other firearms, I just don't find myself using this one enough to justify the safe space so I'm putting it up for sale. Never abused, regularly cleaned and oiled and ready to shoot, this is a chance to save $75- off my cost last summer and you get hard to find ammo for even more convenience. I can meet in Sandy or gresham, OR.

I will only sell to Oregon residence of legal age who can show current, oregon concealed carry permit or pass background check as proof of responsible citizenship (buyer responsible for BG check cost).

thank a veteran and happy memorial day!

3531233.jpg
20140524_161900.jpg

responded to all pm's. sorry, no out of state sale. FTF in Sandy or Gresham, OR to Oregon CHL holder or OR resident w/ BG check.

sorry for the delay, was not online yesterday... also, would have posted pics immediately but i was having trouble with image hosting.

*sale may be pending soon, in convo w/ buyer.
thanks.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top