JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey all,

One more deal for tonight!

Next up is a rifle with 20 rounds thru it since new! Includes at least 40 or so rounds of shorts for fun.

Comes in the original box, purchased from Sportsman's!

Blued edition, this bolt action has iron sights and will include the weaver bases for mounting a red dot or scope! Talk about accuracy when compared to a 10/22! (At least stock ;-) )

Pics:
8kIA0mH.jpg
Rxa3phx.jpg
chURLg9.jpg

Price you say? How about $180 to your FFL! Talk about a deal! Will meet at an FFL at a reasonable distance!

Thanks!

Happens I have a plain edge Benchmade Sentinel (model 875) designed by Allen Elishewitz. The model has been out of production for years, but Benchmade's CS and maintenance policy still holds. I'm the original owner and did carry it for a while, but only ever really used it to cut paper to test sharpness. Some of the black blade coating has worn off, but that seems to be pretty common with this model. I believe Benchmade will recoat the blade for you, I just never bothered to send it in.

Liner lock, titanium liners, super smooth pivot, 3.75" spear point blade, very nicely balanced and weighs in at around 3.6 oz.

Sorry for the crap quality photos.
Let me know if you have any questions and whether or not you're interested.

Thanks!

20150531_170258.jpg 20150531_170150.jpg 20150531_170309.jpg

20150531_170258.jpg

20150531_170150.jpg

20150531_170309.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.