JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$3900
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Sandy
State
Oregon
Throwing around the idea of selling this rig. Absolutely love it though so it's for sale but not on sale. Just testing the waters for right now.

My understanding is this rifle was built by Dallas Lane (Lane Precision Rifles) for Jake (owner) at unknown munitions and he then sold it for whatever reason to another guy (who was a lefty but bought this?) and I bought it from that guy. It's not perfect, it has some scratches and the stock has some sharpie(?) on it I'm not entirely sure why, it didn't bother me and I liked the naked carbon but if the stock was cerakoted it'd hide all the impurities. I fielded it in Oregon and Wyoming last year and shot only 30ish rounds through it since I bought it because I got some of the loads Jake developed for it but I can't duplicate it because I don't have some of the components and refuse to pay gunbroker prices.

According to Jake's handloads it shoots 225eldm's at 2875fps with 91gr of n570, Petersen brass, fed 215m's, seated at 3.590 oal

300 Norma specs
- Defiance Anti-X long action lapua .750 bolt
- 18" carbon 6 magnum contour, extended 1.25 tenon
- AG composites alpine hunter, 2 flush cups on left side, 1 sling swivel on bottom rear of stock
- triggertech special single stage
- Hawkins m5 dbm bottom metal
- accurate aics cip mag 5rd
- salmon river solutions ti pro 5 port self timing brake
- unknown munitions short hunter rail (arca and picatinny)

asking $3900 shipped

*pm any questions please*
**optic not included**
***dies (hornady match bushing die set, sac bushing, and brass (Petersen 1x and unfired, 100 pieces total) available with rifle for additional money if desired***

IMG_2559.jpeg IMG_2560.jpeg IMG_2561.jpeg IMG_2562.jpeg IMG_2563.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
$3900 + shipping for bare rifle

$4650 shipped for
-bare rifle
-pelican v800 case
-80 pieces of Petersen brass (1x fired)
-7 rounds of Unknown Munitions 225 eldm ammo developed for this rifle
-6 rounds of factory federal Berger 215 otm ammo (Norma case)
-12 pieces of 1x fired lapua brass
-200x Berger 230 otm (same lot)
-100x 199gr hammer hunters
-Hornady match die set (bushing sizer, micrometer seater)
-SAC .336 bushing for hornady die set
-copper creek modified case for hornady oal tool

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.