JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It has to be fairly new mfg. (Grandma's with new guns is a thing, too.) I have my forum setting on the dark mode theme and that picture has so much deep black tones in it that I can't even see it.

Has to be one of those new fangled stealth models we only hear about in brandon speeches and youtube.

It has to be fairly new mfg. (Grandma's with new guns is a thing, too.) I have my forum setting on the dark mode theme and that picture has so much deep black tones in it that I can't even see it.

Has to be one of those new fangled stealth models we only hear about in brandon speeches and youtube.
Seems the OP has gone dark as well. It's OK Jeffrey, we're just having a little fun. Plenty of folks here will be happy to help. One or two pictures with the whole gun, then pics of any manufacturer marks like words or symbols, and maybe a close up of the action. We'll figure it out. There are some really smart people here. And, well, obviously a few smartasses too. :)

.... obviously a few smartasses too. :)
Singling out my post to quote... should I bubblegum-u-me you're trying to flatter me so I'll give you a better deal if I decide to sell my hand cannon?

That's okay, Brother. I know where you hang out..... 🤣

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads