JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$625
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Banks
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale is a complete AR47 package for 7.62x39 fun. Upper is a 16" BCA free float upper with carbine length gas m-lok compatible rail, and QD sling points. Some upgrades I've included are a Midwest industries muzzle brake, Magpul Vertical Grip, Enhanced firing pin for more reliable strikes on hard primers, 45 degree offset sights, and a Sharps Rifle Company Bolt carrier with DLC coating. Lower is a Anderson with a CMMG parts kit, hogue grip, magpul trigger guard, a magpul buttstock, and a H2 buffer for smoother cycling. Ejection pattern right at 3:30 to 4:00. Eats everything, cycles great. I highly reccomend the C products Defense Magazines for reliable feeding, they are awesome. I'm throwing in an older gen 30 round C products mag. Really fun gun to shoot, and with the current ammo crisis it's the cheapest thing to shoot in a rifle caliber.

Asking $625 OBO

May consider partial trade for a new or low round count Faxon 18" Gunner barrel.

20201224_194622.jpg 20201224_194606.jpg 20201224_194600.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Grouping? (MOA)
Shot wolf 123, tula, and red army. Steel case was grouping a little over moa, 1.25 to 1.5. Haven't gotten any higher than 2 moa on my worst day. Heck of a lot better than my experience with AK's for accuracy. Also only around 250 rounds downrange so groups may improve. I have a clone of the same gun and didn't figure I needed 2 of the same thing.

For sale is a complete AR47 package for 7.62x39 fun. Upper is a 16" BCA free float upper with carbine length gas m-lok compatible rail, and QD sling points. Some upgrades I've included are a Midwest industries muzzle brake, Magpul Vertical Grip, Enhanced firing pin for more reliable strikes on hard primers, 45 degree offset sights, and a Sharps Rifle Company Bolt carrier with DLC coating. Lower is a Anderson with a CMMG parts kit, hogue grip, magpul trigger guard, a magpul buttstock, and a H2 buffer for smoother cycling. Ejection pattern right at 3:30 to 4:00. Eats everything, cycles great. I highly reccomend the C products Defense Magazines for reliable feeding, they are awesome. I'm throwing in an older gen 30 round C products mag. Really fun gun to shoot, and with the current ammo crisis it's the cheapest thing to shoot in a rifle caliber.

Asking $625 OBO

May consider partial trade for a new or low round count Faxon 18" Gunner barrel.

View attachment 797234 View attachment 797235 View attachment 797236
BCA got it right with their M4 cuts. Some other companies keep standard M4 style cuts. BCA enlarged theirs which I believe helps with feeding. GLWS!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.