JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
UP for sale .50 cal BMG 150 rds of APIT, MFG by TMI. This is Accurate premium target ammunition for standard and match chamber bolt action rifles and 50 cal Browning Machine Gun. Manufactured to military spec. using military projectiles, new powder and recently manufactured military brass. All ammo is shipped UPS Ground to the lower 48 U.S. states only. When ordering this item you must provide proof of age (18 years old) and a copy of your I.D. I also have AP,APIT,API AND TRACER but you have too call me for pricing. So feel free too call me @503-997-9939.Please check your State, County and local laws for restrictions before bidding. I accept cashiers checks and USPS money orders. I am not responsible for your use or possession of these items. By bidding on and winning this auction you agree to hold me blameless and not liable (while you accept full and sole responsibility) for any and all things which might result from the use of, shipment of and possession of this ammunition. You also certifiy that it is legal for you to have the item(s) listed in this auction. Please, Know Your Laws! Please Be Aware that failure on your part as the buyer to know your local, state, federal laws. It is impossible for me to know what is or is not allowed or legal all around the U.S. KNOW YOUR LAWS!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.