JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
IMG_1944.JPG i have an almost new 15" keymod (unsure of brand) free float handguard, wanting to trade for a rifle length A2 style and whatever is needed to install it. The keymod is currently installed on my rifle so it can be a direct swap at the time of trade. Willing to meet in or around Salem.

What's your barrel length? 18"? How far forward is your gas block? Because you need 12" from the receiver to fit A2 handguards. Also, if you're going for an A2 front sight post you'll need to have the barrel drilled and tapered for the gas block taper pins. Find a gunsmith with the right jig. I did.

image.jpeg

Yes, it's an 18"-I am kind of a noob when it comes to ar's. it used a standard rifle length gas tube and a low profile gas block. Maybe much less effort to go with a magpul moe or something?

Parts you need:
F marked sight/block (clamp / screw on)
Front sight post assembly
Delta ring/ barrel nut assembly (must match round or triangular pattern of handguard)
Handguard (must match delta ring assembly)

If you are keeping the low pro gas block and gas tube then just reuse the tube/pin and sell the block.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top