JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys,
I have 480 142 gr Sierra match kings in .264 diameter and 100 140 gr match kings for sale.
All the boxes except one of the 142s are still sealed (20 bullets taken out for load development). Otherwise they're perfect.
I would like to get 25$ a box for them or $125 for all of them. That's a decent savings.
All are the same lot and brand new. Bought a month ago.
They are great shooting bullets, would just prefer to keep it to one brand/type of bullets, and right now it's Hornady ELDs.

I'm located in Beaverton and willing to meet up.

Up for trade offers, especially for 140/147 gr elds or Hornady 6.5 Creedmoor brass. Other reloading supplies.

20171018_211050.jpg 20171018_210954.jpg

Last Edited:
Hey guys,
I have 480 142 gr Sierra match kings in .264 diameter and 100 140 gr match kings for sale.
All the boxes except one of the 142s are still sealed (20 bullets taken out for load development). Otherwise they're perfect.
I would like to get 25$ a box for them or $125 for all of them. That's a decent savings.
All are the same lot and brand new. Bought a month ago.
They are great shooting bullets, would just prefer to keep it to one brand/type of bullets, and right now it's Hornady ELDs.

I'm located in Beaverton and willing to meet up.

Up for trade offers, especially for 140/147 gr elds or Hornady 6.5 Creedmoor brass. Other reloading supplies.

View attachment 398856 View attachment 398857
What's the status on these? Your inbox appears to be full.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews