JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have 14 Easton Slim Tech Axis 340 Carbon Arrows (9.5 gpi) that have the inserts installed and have the 2" blazer vanes. They are cut to 29" from the end of the arrow to the inside of the nock. I purchased these a couple of years ago and it basically cost me about 10 bucks per arrow after tax.
After purchasing them, I had them cut to length based on what a guy at a local sporting goods store told me. Just a word of advice, if you are new to the sport then you should go to a bow shop and not Sportsmans. If I remember correctly, only 3 of them have been shot over a couple of weeks before I realized that they were little short for my draw length. I have bought new arrows and these are just taking up space, so let me know if you are interested.
I am located in Graham, WA and I would like to get $110 plus shipping out of all 14 arrows. I may be interested in trades for other archery equipment, ammo or towards firearms (I have cash to add).